“Bremino Orsha” Special economic zone was created on the basis of the Republic of Belarus Presidential Decree No.106 of March 21, 2019 for the purpose of integration of the Republic of Belarus into global logistic chains of goods turnover, developing of Orsha region and attractiуng of direct investments.
A special legal regime has been approved for the period of 50 years on the territory of the zone. The managing company of “Bremino-Orsha” Special economic zone is “Bremino Group” LLC, national logistics operator. In addition to this, there is a departmental customs clearance point operating 24/7, a bank branch and an insurance agent.
The intersection of Е30/Е95 highways
Orsha International Airfield
Close proximity to the border of the Russian Federation
Phytosanitary and veterinary
Structure of SEZ:
LOGISTICS ZONE - 95 ha
- Multimodal infrastructure -- highway, railway and flight connection;
- Railway terminal -- 4 railway tracks with total length of 1320 meters with the opportunities of widening up to 1500 meters;
- Container depot up to 1100 TEU;
- Temporary storage warehouses, bonded warehouse (Customs free zone regime and others) and A-class public warehouse;
- Freezer Warehouse;
- Cold storage warehouse;
- 10 000 m2 of administrative and office premises;
- Customs clearance office, phytosanitary and veterinary control.
- Multimodal industrial and logistics complex (more information at )
INDUSTRIAL ZONE - 135 ha
- Light industrial modules with an area of 2000 m2 and 5000 m2;
- Public warehouse 10 400 m2;
- Two showrooms 4 500 m2;
- Hotel for 50 persons, restaurant;
- Administrative and office premises;
- Parking for trucks and cars.
- Household appliances and electronics;
- Pharmaceutical products and drugs;
- Food products;
- Auto parts and accessories;
- Perfumes and cosmetics;
- Household chemicals;
- Goods for home and interior.